Mining crypto made accessible to everyone
Cloud mining allows you to use the computing power of mining equipment hosted in specialized data centers without owning or maintaining the equipment.
Unlike traditional cryptocurrency mining which involves significant difficulties, cloud mining gives users a unique opportunity to start mining instantly.
Generate regular passive income without the hassle of purchasing expensive bulky hardware or the need to obtain in-depth technical knowledge.
ScryptCube uses f2pool mining pool to mine Bitcoin on behalf of users who do not want to use a lot of money in buying mining equipment, manage their equipment locally, and keep doing the setups. Based on analyses of ScryptCube’s wallet addresses over time, the company actually receives payments from f2pool and pays its users.
Analyses done on addresses on the screenshots shared by different users on the company’s Telegram group show the users actually received regular payments from the company since 2020. The Bitcoin cloud mining site also allows users to mine Ethereum and will support Beam mining soon.
- Telegram chat support. There is also an online mining calculator to determine if the hash rate package you want to buy is profitable and how much it can generate.
- No maintenance fees. Packages can be bought via BTC, Visa, and MasterCard methods.
- Daily accruals mean you receive daily mining earnings on your account. You can check them in real-time on the account.
- Immediate withdrawals from day one of mining.
- Referral payments — 3% of the price of every completed purchase made by your referrals.
- Get real-time stats on mining activity.
Minimum Investment: $1.90
Pricing: Bitcoin mining plans start from 1 year at $4.9 per 100 GH/s and $7.5 per 100 GH/s for a 2-year contract.